Do you want to smooth out the unwanted wrinkles that seem to have taken up residence on your face? Look no further than Dysport, a non-invasive injectable offered at Renew Med Spa in Downtown Waxhaw. Targeting areas such as the forehead, crow’s feet, and frown lines, Dysport helps you achieve a refreshed and youthful appearance without surgery.
Eliminate Glabellar Lines Between Your Eyebrows
Dysport is a popular choice for eliminating glabellar lines, also known as frown lines, that form between the eyebrows. These wrinkles can give off the impression of being unhappy, angry, or tired, regardless of how you feel on the inside. Dysport works by temporarily relaxing the muscles responsible for creating these lines, resulting in a smoother and more youthful-looking appearance. The treatment is quick, virtually painless, and requires no downtime, making it convenient for those with busy schedules.
- Frown lines between the eyebrows
- Crow’s feet around the eyes
- Forehead wrinkles
- Fine lines around the mouth
- Chin dimpling
- Neck bands
- Excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)
Benefits of Dysport:
- Non-surgical and minimally invasive
- Quick and virtually painless procedure
- Requires no downtime for recovery
- Results can last up to four months
- Can treat multiple areas of the face and neck
- Can be used preventively to slow down the formation of wrinkles
- Can provide relief for excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)
- Produces natural-looking results that do not freeze facial expressions
Your Boutique Experience in Downtown Waxhaw
At Renew Med Spa, we believe that every individual deserves a boutique experience when it comes to their aesthetic and wellness needs. Our physician-led team provides a level of attention to detail and expertise that is unmatched in Downtown Waxhaw. Our goal is to create a welcoming and relaxing atmosphere where patients can safely enhance their natural beauty and physical health. We invite you to schedule a consultation with our medical providers to experience the Renew Med Spa difference for yourself.